Σάββατο 21 Ιανουαρίου 2012

One day in Camden Town-London

When we were planning our trip in London ,my son told us that we might visit  one place  near   that was very interesting  and especial. He was very persistent !! 

The Camden Town !!!!!!
Many shops........

A lot of people and cars .....


with intense colours  and especial decor  !!!!!!!

but beautiful canals......

a little quit.....
                             full of young   people  ......

 really beautiful place ........

                                                          but only for one day !!!
               I came up  this idea for a place to London from  Emiliesdaughter.blogspot.com
                                                 Have a nice Saturday !!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Some of the storefronts are so interesting. I think I spotted a dragon on one of them!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful!
    I love little shops...so interesting and fun!
    You must have enjoyed this so much!
    I love the weeping willow tree!
    Reminds me of my childhood...there were many where I grew up!

    Deborah xo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Forgive me my late reaction... these pictures are lovely and so seductive! Looking at them reminds me a little bit of Amsterdam. I have never heard of Camden and I have put the idea on our traveling list. Thank you so much for your post, I am truly grateful and flattered! Have a wonderful day! xxx Christa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή